Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Where is Chris - Fossil Fools Day

Today is the perfect day to  #KeepTheKidsEngaged.  They love dinosaurs.  I remember my grandsons being able to name them just by looking at them.  One of the main attractions at today's destination has a museum with an entire gallery devoted to this ancient time.  Can you guess where I am?



Where is Chris?
Where is Chris (Scroll on Image)     Learn More (Click)


Here is today's post: See if you can guess where I am. 

As promised, we've updated yesterday's post, Where is Chris - Colorful Crayons, with the answer to the puzzle.  Revisit that post and just scroll over the image to reveal the answer.  You can also click on the link below the picture to read more.    

Make sure to follow us on our social media, so you don't miss any destinations. 


If you can't wait for tomorrow for the answer, you can take my quiz in my Instagram story.



Follow Us On

No comments: