Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tales of Working from Home


I suspect the next time people are able to socialize, the topic of conversation will be 
tales of working from home.   


For me, it is pretty much life as usual, since I run a home-based business.  The main difference is that there's a lot less interaction and activity since schedules are so uncertain at this time.  When will travel return to "normal"?

This video was shared in one of the travel publications that I receive.  I subscribe to several in order to keep current on the travel industry.  I enjoyed it very much, and just had to share it here.

You don't have to wait until after we return to work to share your stories.  We'd love to hear from you. Maybe you can post them on our various social media accounts (links below).






Follow Us On

No comments: