Norwegian Epic Itineraries
Norwegian Epic to Set Sail in Europe
Imagine sailing aboard the largest, most advanced Freestyle ship ever built to
the Western Mediterranean from Barcelona, Spain. You could be there, aboard Norwegian Epic, taking in her state-of-the-art design, world-class restaurants, new wave accommodations and the most happening and sophisticated nightlife at sea. You could also be there as Norwegian EPIC crosses the Atlantic Ocean on her way to or from Europe.
- Norwegian Epic’s European itineraries
- Seven-day Western Mediterranean voyages will sail from Barcelona, Spain
- First sailings will begin May 2011 and continue through October 2011
- Exciting nightlife options, including the first ever ice bar at sea
- 17 dining options, sparkling pools, full-action casino, first-class spa and more
7-DAY WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN FROM BARCELONA
Once back in Miami, Norwegian Epic will sail a series of 23 seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruises from November 5, 2011 through April 7, 2012.
Ports of call on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary include: Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands; and Nassau, Bahamas, along with two full days at sea.
Learn More about Norwegian EPIC