- Explore exciting ports in South America, Africa, Australia, Asia, the Middle East and Europe
- Voyage concludes with a classic Westbound Transatlantic Crossing from Cunard's home port of Southampton
- Overnight stays in Cape Town, Sydney and Hong Kong
QUEEN ELIZABETH will define a New Golden Age of Ocean Travel as she embarks on her maiden 103-day World Cruise voyage roundtrip from Southampton.
- Chart a western course to destinations in Central America, the South Pacific, Australia, Asia, the Middle East and Europe
- Voyage features full transits of the Panama and Suez canals
- Experience the fanfare and excitement of maiden-calls in many ports
- Overnight stays in Sydney, Hong Kong and Dubai
TWO SHIPS, ONE FULL WORLD VOYAGE
You can discover two views of the world on a special 2-Ship World Voyage option sailing aboard QUEEN ELIZABETH from New York to Sydney, then joining QUEEN MARY 2 on the westbound return journey to New York. On both ships, you will encounter a wide range of inspiring regions and maiden ports.
Book early to take advantage of bonus fares. Early Booking Fares applies to reservations made before February 28, 2010. Contact me for full details and restrictions. It is also possible to book segments of the entire world voyage.
Request More Information on Cunard 2011 World Voyages via email
Enter Your E-Mail:
Note: Click "Send" button to generate an email request