Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Celebrity Solstice - Atrium

Our virtual tour of Celebrity Solstice is drawing to a close. I hope that you have enjoyed the behind the scenes look at Celebrity Cruise's newest ship.

I leave you in the atrium which is where our cruise began. Seeing the attrium as we embarked the Solstice, we knew that Celebrity had really set the bar high for others to follow. The ship is very well designed. You don't get the feeling that it is as large as it is.

As I sat drinking my Chocolate Martini in Crush, I had a big grin on my face. I don't usually like having my picture taken, and rarely will you find me smiling in a photo. I couldn't help myself, since being on the Solstice was such a fantastic experience. I salute Celebrity Cruises, the designers, and Meyer Werft for creating such a fabulous new ship.

I look forward to booking all my clients on this ship and the remaining Solstice class ships when they start sailing. I can recommend this ship with confidence, knowing that my clients will truly love the ship as I did.

This concludes my virtual tour of the Solstice. If you still have questions about the ship, feel free to contact me. Come back again to see where we will journey to next.

No comments: