Update: Return to Service now May 5th, 2 European Cruises Cancelled
Last March we wrote the article above about the $155M project that Carnival Cruise Lines announced which will transform Carnival Destiny into the new Carnival Sunshine. The makeover incorporates all of the line’s “Fun Ship 2.0” dining, bar and entertainment features, as well as a variety of exciting innovations unique to this vessel. (Click on the title above to learn more about the specific changes.)
- A fleet first: Carnival Sunshine's WaterWorks area introduces Speedway Splash, featuring two lanes of long-distance waterslide racing action.
- With a brand-new Cloud 9 Spa, plus 95 brand-new Cloud 9 Spa Staterooms, Carnival Sunshine practically floats on air!
- Carnival Sunshine's Serenity Adults-Only Retreat spans three decks, which means relaxation on a whole new level... or two, actually.
- Hungry for something new? Carnival Sunshine will feature 10 dining venues that are either brand-new or completely redesigned.
- Even with all the added decks, staterooms and fun features, Carnival Sunshine's weight will only grow by about 1% (from 101,353 to 102,853 tons).
- 3,006 passenger capacity, 1,150 onboard crew, 893 length in feet
|Click for Carnival Sunshine Sailings|