Monday, November 9, 2020

Why We Are Walking for Wishes

 



Make-A-Wish® Walk - or Run - For Wishes 
Monday, November 9, 3:00 PM-3:45 PM CST

Andrea kicking the walk off


Kinsley's wish to go on a Disney Cruise 
 Make-A-Wish Southern Florida





Since the Day 1 theme of the conference is Sports Team my husband and I put on some of our Chicago sport's teams gear, including Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears, Chicago Bulls, and Chicago Blackhawks for our Make-a-Wish walk.



Gary make-a-wish walk


 Please Support My Make-A-Wish Fundraiser


Make-A-Wish Donate


There's lots going on this week at our National Convention.  Follow me on my social media.

Look for posts from my associates with these hashtags:


 #2020visionconference     #dreamvacations   #cruiseone     #cruisesinc.     #sportsteam     #day1





@ChrisPappinMCC

Follow Us On


Sign-up for Exclusive Email Offers


Where have you explored? 

Gather your travel and food pics and join us every Wednesday night for the latest installment of #FoodTravelChat 






No comments: