Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Chocolate Around the World

click images to enlarge
Attention Twitter Chat Fans

I'm one of the moderators for #FoodTravelChat which takes place every Wednesday at 8 PM ET.
This fun-filled Twitter chat picks a theme each week and creates several questions to get the chat rolling.  The conversation is very quick and lively.

Tonight, I invite you to join us for one of my favorite topics:  Chocolate Around the World.

Those that follow me on my various social media, know that as a travel advisor, I can be found sailing the high seas.  Can you think of a  better way to get to the chocolate around the world than via cruise ship?   I can't!

While on board the ship, I'm often treated to some special chocolate delights, including the one pictured here.  This was on Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas. 


We've just returned from our National Conference on her sister ship, Symphony of the Seas.  There was a similar buffet there as well.  I thought I'd share a different picture with you though.  This was a display the crew assembled for one of our evening events.  This year’s theme – DARE – was inspired by the acronym for parent company World Travel Holdings’ mission to Deliver A Remarkable Experience.



Chocolate isn't only available in Milk and Dark.  I also like white chocolate which can be flavored or in a variety of colors.  The above display was created by Royal Caribbean crew on Symphony of the Seas for our National Conference #2019DareConference which just completed this past weekend.

Following are some of our favorite chocolate discoveries around the globe:

Chocolate Boutique - Penang, Malaysia
Chocolate Boutique - Penang, Malaysia


Chocolate Boutique - Penang, Malaysia
Bruges, Belgium

Cologne, France


@ChrisPappinMCC

Follow Us On


Sign-up for Exclusive Email Offers



Where have you explored? 

Gather your travel and food pics and join us every Wednesday night for the latest installment of #FoodTravelChat 

No comments: