Royal Caribbean Cruise Line has begun announcing their 2015-2016 Deployment Schedule. We will be updating the table below with a link to pages on our website with more details about the ships and itineraries included in each deployment. As of this initial posting, two schedules have been released: the Summer Caribbean and Northeast and the Fall Bermuda and Canada/New England.
Summer Caribbean and Northeast
Select from amongst the following ships: Freedom of the Seas, Grandeur of the Seas, Independence of the Seas, and Oasis of the Seas.
- Oasis and Freedom feature alternating 7-Night Eastern and Western Caribbean Itineraries.
- Grandeur features Bermuda with 6 & 7-Night cruises
- Independence features 6, 7 & 8-Night Eastern and Western Caribbean Itineraries
Select from Brilliance of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, and Grandeur of the Seas.
- Brilliance features 7 & 9-Night Canada/New England
- Grandeur sails 8 & 9-Night Canada/New England
- Serenade sails 10 & 12-Night Fall Foliage and a 14-Night Snowbird Migration
Allure of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, and Splendour of the Seas are the first itineraries to be released
Two ships will take you to the glaciers in 2015 - Jewel of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas
For more information:
|Week of February 10th||Summer/Fall Caribbean |
Northeast & Fall Canada
|Week of February 17th|
|Week of February 24th|
|Week of March 3rd||Additional Europe|
|Week of March 17th||Winter Caribbean|
|Week of March 24th|
|Week of March 31st||Short Caribbean and Bahamas|
|Week of April 7th||Exotics|
Brazil & South America
If you haven’t signed up for our eSavers Newsletter yet, be sure to do so. This is just one of our communication vehicles to keep you informed about industry news and special offers for our loyal followers.