Azamara Club Cruises announced that both of its ships will be undergoing some major changes late this year an early next year. The most noticeable change will be the switch from a white hull to dark blue hulls.
Dry Dock Schedule:
Azamara Quest (8 Nights) November 7, 2012
Navantia Shipyard in Cadiz, Spain
Azamara Journey (7 Nights) January 6, 2013
Singapore's Sembawang Shipyard
According to Edie Bornstein, senior vice president of marketing and sales for Azamara, the new dark blue hulls will "better reflect the elegance onboard."
Here are the details of the refurbishments, which will be made to each ship:
- Caviar and champagne bar will be added within the specialty restaurant Aqualina
- New Chef's Table concept featuring three wine menus (Italian, French and Californian)
- The Casino Bar will be expanded and enhanced with new furniture
- New steam room and showers; new Life Fitness cardio equipement in the Spa & Fitness center
- New carpets, upholstery and color palette in public spaces
- New mattresses and upgraded balcony furniture will be added to cabins
- Resurfaced pool with new sun loungers and pool towels
Even before the refurbishment, intimate elegance is what you'll find aboard the Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest.. With slightly more than 690 guests you'll discover unparalleled service with one staff member to every two guests. Enjoy an evening cordial while listening to the dazzling finger work of the pianist at the Drawing Room, meet new found friends for a signature cocktail at the Discoveries Lounge, immerse yourself in the thalassotherapy pool and let the invigorating waters rejuvenate your being or enjoy breathtaking views of far away lands while feeding your hunger at the Windows Cafe. With impeccable service, scrumptious cuisine and longer stays at out of the way destinations - discover what it means to sail with Azamara Club Cruises.
|Azamara Journey||Azamara Quest|