Princess Cruises® has begun announcing their Summer 2012 - Spring 2013 Programs. We are highlighting their Alaska Land & Sea Vacations in this post. Captain's Circle members can take advantage of special Launch Savings.
Visiting Alaska is often a once in a lifetime experience, so we encourage you to plan a land and sea vacation to make the most of your time in Alaska. Princess Cruises offers a wide selection of cruises that can be combined with additional nights making a complete land and sea package.
Princess Alaska Off the Beaten Path & Connoisseur 2012
Princess Alaska Denali Explorer 2012
Land & Sea Vacations
Denali Explorer cruisetours include up to four nights at Denali-area Princess wilderness lodges. Most include Direct-to-the-Wilderness® rail service and all include the Natural History Tour into Denali National Park.
On Your Own options have no scheduled activities so you can customize how you want to spend your free time.
Off the Beaten Path tours include key benefits of Denali Explorer itineraries, plus visits to less-frequented regions like Copper River and Wrangell–St. Elias National Park, the Kenai Peninsula or Prudhoe Bay above the Arctic Circle.
Connoisseur deluxe escorted cruisetours represent the highest level of service with a tour director on land and most meals included. They include up to four nights at a combination of both Mt. McKinley and Denali Princess wilderness lodges, with enhanced sightseeing experiences, such as the longer Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park. Plus, there are options to visit the Kenai Peninsula and Wrangell–St. Elias National Park.
- Expanded cruisetour lineup for more choices – over 20 to choose from
- Every land & sea vacation features both Glacier Bay and Denali National Parks – Alaska’s top two attractions
- Enjoy exclusive Princess lodges and comfortable Princess rail service
- Four types of land and sea vacations offered, each including a 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise:
Denali Explorer (12 options, 3 new for 2012)
The most popular and best-value cruisetour gives you an up-close experience of Denali
On Your Own (3 options, 1 new)
A more affordable option offering the freedom to explore on your own
Off the Beaten Path (5 options, 2 new)
Adventures to the Kenai Peninsula, Wrangell–St Elias National Park and Prudhoe Bay
Connoisseur (4 options, 1 new) Deluxe
Escorted tours providing the highest level of service, with most meals on land included
- Named “Best Cruise Line in Alaska” by Travel Weekly magazine
- 7 ships, 7 itineraries and 122 voyages
- Now four ships sailing the signature 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise
- Sapphire Princess returns to the region
- Visit Glacier Bay National Park and either Hubbard Glacier or College Fjord on every Voyage of the Glaciers itinerary
- 7- and 10-day Inside Passage voyages, featuring visits to pristine Glacier Bay National Park or Tracy Arm Fjord
- Princess takes more passengers to Glacier Bay than any other cruise line – offering the youngest Alaska fleet and the most balcony staterooms
- Alaska & Far East Grand Adventure $100**
Learn More About Alaska & View More Photos: Exploring Alaska