Saturday, February 20, 2010
A la Carte Princess Alaska Cruisetours
Princess Cruises' new Alaska A la Carte cruisetours allow guests to customize their vacation any way they please. These 10- to 12-night options include at least three days at Denali which is definitely the highlight of any land tour in Alaska.
A la Carte land and sea vacations feature:
• At least three days at Denali at Princess wilderness lodges, offering two perspectives of the park
• Alaska's top two attractions — Denali and Glacier Bay National Parks
• A 7-day cruise, visiting Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway
• Two unforgettable glacier-viewing experiences
• Scenic rail travel through the heart of Alaska via Direct-to-the-Wilderness rail service — a Princess exclusive
• No scheduled activities, so you can customize your vacation with a range of optional excursions
Standard cruisetours include some activities, while A la Carte tours offer more free time at Denali — at least one extra day.
The choice is yours - standard cruisetour or custom designed to fit your needs. For a limited time, Denali is on sale. I've had some disappointed guests already - they waited too long and their first choice was sold out. Contact me today to learn more about a Princess Alaska cruise vacation.