Oceania Cruises inaugural season in Alaska is currently open for bookings. To kick off the traditional start of the selling season, they have announced a Double Bonus Savings Offer.
Oceania Cruises has announced Double Bonus Savings on 10 exciting, new voyages for summer 2011. The limited-time promotion offers per stateroom savings of $1,000 off cruise fares plus a $1,000 shipboard credit on top of two-for-one prices and free airfare. In addition, third and fourth guests in a stateroom may travel for only $999 per person, cruise-only.
Depending on the cruise, scenic highlights encompass Hubbard Glacier, the Gulf of Alaska, Tracy Arm and College Fjord. With two-for-one cruise fares and Double Bonus Savings, a 10-day Alaska cruise starts at just $2,999 per person, based on double occupancy. This special offer expires Dec. 31, 2010.
- Each of our cruises presents a complete Alaska experience
- One or Two Full Days of Glacier Cruising
- Unique, off the beaten path ports combined with Alaska's star destinations
- Intimate, mid-sized ships that are the perfect size for exploring Alaska
- The finest cuisine at sea, including unique Pacific Northwest specialties
Choose From Four Intriguing Itineraries
- Majestic Alaska – 14 days roundtrip from San Francisco, a maiden port for Oceania Cruises, visiting Victoria and Vancouver, British Columbia; Sitka, Hoonah, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska; and Astoria, Ore. Departures: May 12, Aug. 26.
- Alaskan Grandeur – 12 days between San Francisco and Vancouver. Ports include Astoria and Victoria, as well as Wrangell, Juneau, Hoonah, Sitka and Ketchikan. Departures: May 26, Aug. 14.
- Frontiers and Glaciers – 10 days roundtrip from Vancouver, calling at Sitka, Hoonah, Kodiak, Wrangell and Ketchikan. Departures: June 7, Aug. 4.
- Glacial Wilderness – 12 days between Vancouver and Anchorage, with visits to Ketchikan, Wrangell, Juneau, Hoonah, Skagway, Sitka, Seward and Homer. Departures: June 17 and 29, July 11 and 23.