Royal Caribbean Cruise Line has begun announcing their 2014-2015 Deployment Schedule. We will be updating the table below with a link to pages on our website with more details about the ships and itineraries included in each deployment. As of this initial posting, two schedules have been released: the Summer Caribbean and Northeast and the Fall Bermuda and Canada/New England.
Summer Caribbean and Northeast
Select from amongst the following ships: Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Grandeur of the Seas, and Freedom of the Seas.
- Oasis, Allure, and Freedom feature alternating 7-Night Eastern and Western Caribbean Itineraries.
- Explorer and Grandeur feature Bermuda with 5 & 9-Night and 6 & 7-Night cruises respectively
Select from Brilliance of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, and Grandeur of the Seas.
- Brilliance features 7-Night Canada/New England
- Explorer sails 9-Night Canada/New England and 5 & 9-Night Bermuda
- Grandeur sails 8-Night Canada/New England and 6-Night Bermuda
For more information:
|FEBRUARY 7, 2013||Summer Caribbean and Northeast|
|MARCH 6, 2013||Fall Bermuda and Canada/New England|
|MARCH 13, 2013||Alaska|
|MARCH 14, 20, 28, 2013||Europe and Transatlantics|
|MAY 1, 2013||Australia and Hawaii|
|APRIL 18, 2013||Winter Caribbean and Northeast|
|APRIL 23, 2013||Short Caribbean and Bahamas|
If you havent signed up for our eSavers Newsletter yet, be sure to do so. This is just one of our communication vehicles to keep you informed about industry news and special offers for our loyal followers.