Exploring the legendary Galapagos Islands aboard Celebrity Xpedition®2014 Galapagos Islands Deployment
Many destinations promise visitors the chance to "step back into history." The Galapagos Islands perhaps best exemplifies that promise, as Celebrity Cruises take you to a destination that helped shape one of the world's leading scientific doctrines, Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.
Galapagos Islands - A
|Jan 12,29; Feb 09,23; Mar 09,23; Apr 06, 20; May 04,18; Jun 01,15,29; Jul 13,27; Aug 10,24; Sep 08,21; Oct 05,19; Nov 02,16,20; Dec 14,28||Baltra, Galapagos; Daphne Island, Galapagos; Gardner Bay, Espanola; Punta Suarez, Espanola; Cormorant Point, Floreana; Bahia Post Office, Floreana; Punta Moreno, Isabela; Urvina Bay, Isabela; Punta Vicente Roca, Isabela; Punta Espinoza, Fernandina; South Plaza, Santa Cruz; Dragon Hill, Santa Cruz; Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz; Baltra, Galapagos|
Galapagos Islands - B
|Jan 04,19; Feb 02,16; Mar 02,16,30; Apr 13,27; May 11,25; Jun 08,22; Jul 06,20; Aug 03,17,31; Sep 14,28; Oct 12, 26; Nov 09,23; Dec 07,21||Baltra, Galapagos; Daphne Island, Galapagos; Puerto Egas, Santiago; Rabida, Galapagos; Elizabeth Bay, Isabela; Caleta Tagus, Isabela; Sullivan Bay, Santiago; Bartalome Island, Santiago; Las Bachas, Santa Cruz; North Seymour, Galapagos; P. Baquerizo, San Cristobal; Cerro Brujo, San Cristobal; Kicker Rock, San Cristobal; Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz; Baltra, Galapagos|
TRULY ALL-INCLUSIVE CRUISE VACATIONS
Your Galapagos Islands cruise onboard Celebrity Xpedition includes nearly everything you need to relax and enjoy one of the world’s most pristine environments.
• All beverages, including bottled water, wine, beer and spirits, as well as coffee and tea service,
including espresso and cappuccino.
• All shore excursions, with choices of activity levels and locations.
• All gratuities.
• Pre- and post-cruise hotel accommodations and tours on 10 or more night packages.
• Air to/from Quito and Baltra on 10 or more night packages.
• All transfers on 10 or more night packages.
• Park entrance fees and Galapagos Tourist Card fees.
• All meals, including room service and in-stateroom dining during meal hours.
• All snorkeling equipment, including masks, snorkels, fins, wet-suits and snorkeling vests.
• All onboard briefings and lectures led by Xpedition expert naturalists.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS AND SERVICES
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONBOARD
• Massage services.
• Scuba diving (where available).
• Internet access.
• Select high-end liquors, apéritifs and wines.
• Laundry services.
There is no place on Earth quite like the Galapagos Islands, and no better way to experience all that this incredible archipelago has to offer than with Celebrity Cruises. In fact, they are the only major cruise line to travel to these enchanting islands. They combine up-close glimpses of some of the world’s rarest wildlife with generous amounts of the good life onboard.
These cruises take place year-round so you can choose the time of year that feels just perfect for escaping to a tropical hideaway. Celebrity Cruises offers an environmentally conscious vacation that will leave you feeling connected with the incredible creatures we share the world with.
Photos on our Facebook Fan Page: Galapagos Critters Enjoying Galapagos