Princess Cruises® has begun announcing their Summer 2012 - Spring 2013 Programs. We are highlighting their Europe Land & Sea Vacations in this post. Captain's Circle members can take advantage of special Launch Savings.
Princess Scandinavia - Russia - Norway 2012
Princess British Isles - Iceland - Canary Islands 2012
Experience the Best of Europe
Sail with a crew that shares your passion for exploring this timeless region, and you'll quickly discover why they've been voted "Best Cruise Line - Itineraries."
See more of Europe than you ever dreamt possible when you sail with Princess Cruises. Whether you’re drawn to the idyllic Mediterranean & Greek Isles, the storied Holy Land, sparkling Scandinavia and Russia or the grandeur of the British Isles, there is a Europe cruise vacation that’s perfect for you!
|Giants Causeway - Belfast, Ireland|
|Church of the Spilled Blood - St. Petersburg, Russia|
- 7 ships, 57 itineraries and over 125 voyages
- The largest Europe deployment in Princess’ history offering more sailings and more capacity with the addition of Crown Princess sailing the 12-day Greek Isles
- The most popular itineraries return, including the 12-day Grand Mediterranean, 11-day Scandinavia & Russia, 12-day British Isles, 12-day Holy Land, and 7-day Interludes
- Overnight stays in magical Venice on all 12-day Grand Mediterranean, Greek Isles, Greek Isles & Mediterranean and Egypt & Aegean sailings
- Our 2-day Experience in St. Petersburg on 11-day Scandinavia & Russia cruises, 2-day Experiences in Egypt and Israel on 12-day Holy Land sailings and two days in Istanbul on our 12-day Black Sea & Crimean sailing
- New itineraries and maiden ports including Korcula, Croatia and Nessebar, Bulgaria – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Land & sea vacations that tour Classic Italy, Ireland’s Ring of Kerry, Imperial cities of Eastern Europe, such as Prague and Vienna, and a remarkable journey to the ruins of Ancient Petra, Jordan and the Dead Sea
Captain's Circle Launch Savings
- Europe (3-day Europe has $50 savings) $100*
- Europe Grand Adventure Cruises $200*
Experience Europe in-depth on a land-and-sea adventure that combines a fabulous cruise with four to nine days on land exploring places like storied Rome and Florence, the enchanting cities of Vienna and Prague, or cruise Ireland’s magical Ring of Kerry.
†Port order and content for all itineraries may vary.