Disney Cruise Line® is teaming up with Adventures by Disney, to offer a new way to experience the Mediterranean. Beginning May, 2010, enhance your 10- or 11-night Mediterranean Disney Cruise vacation with the extra magic of Adventures by Disney. Include
this add-on package with your cruise vacation and benefit from special onboard activities and privately guided port experiences that will immerse you in the cultures and sights of the Mediterranean region.
Pack your bags and set sail on a Disney adventure packed with double the magic. Onboard you'll find something special for every member of your crew – like uniquely themed restaurants, worldclass entertainment and unsurpassed service. In the ports, two Disney trained Adventure Guides give VIP treatment and authentic experiences you might miss on your own. You won’t have to worry about planning your excursions, or missing the best your destination has to offer. Adventures by Disney will take care of the details for you!
Each evening, and during days at sea between destinations, you will enjoy exclusive special activities and the dedicated VIP service of two Adventure Guides traveling with the group onboard the ship. You will explore the ports of call with the same two Adventure Guides. Destinations will come to life in the most imaginative and personal way possible through the storytelling of renowned local experts, special access and VIP entrances to major sites, unique story-based meals, and special surprises that only Disney would think of.
- Two (2) Adventure Guides – experts in the history and culture of the locations Clients visit who serve as concierge, guide and storyteller, providing personal attention and historical insight throughout the trip
- Welcome reception in Barcelona
- Private reception with historian
- Private animation drawing lesson and Disney Character meet-and-greet
- Palo dinner and wine tasting for adults
- Unique tour experiences in each port of call created especially for Adventures by Disney Guests
- Bypassing lines at popular museums and attractions such as the Accademia di Belle Arti Museum in Florence, Italy to see Michelangelo’s “David”
- Privately guided tours such as the Water Temple of Zaghouan in Tunisia, the Vatican City Museum and Sistine Chapel, historic Rome and the palace apartments in Monte Carlo
- Fun thrills for Junior Adventurers such as their own tour of the Coliseum in Rome
- Costumed historical characters bringing stories to life, such as Napoleon Bonaparte in Corsica, and a private entertainment experience at the medieval village of Eze (at the Villefranche port of call)
- Farewell reception
- Fun surprises and gifts
- Gratuities for shipboard staff (stateroom host, server, assistant server and head server)