New Asia itineraries and Princess return to Tahiti. There are two new Asia itineraries for 2010 and 2011. Join Diamond Princess® on a new 23-day voyage from Sydney to Beijing that spotlights two incredible continents — Australia and Asia. There’s also a new South China Sea Holiday sailing on Ocean Princess® from Singapore to Bangkok and features Manila, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City and more. Princess also returns for an extended season to the sparkling waters of Tahiti with 10 day voyages roundtrip from Papeete interspersed with 12-day sailings between Hawaii and Tahiti on Royal Princess.®
- Leisurely 30-day (Sep 22) and 29-day (Oct 23) sailings in 2010 from San Francisco to Sydney and Sydney to Los Angeles, respectively, give travelers a true taste of the idyllic South Pacific.
- The 30-day San Francisco to Sydney voyage also offers a 32-and 33-day embarkation option from Seattle or Vancouver.
- Saturday departures for 14-day Hawaiian Islands voyages in 2011 (Jan 29, Feb 26, Mar 26
- Convenient 10-day Mexican Riviera voyage roundtrip from Los Angeles in 2011 (Jan 5)
Royal Princess® sails the Eastern Caribbean
- 6-day Eastern Caribbean in 2010 (Apr 24)
- Roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, visit St. Thomas & Princess Cays®
- Experience the Caribbean with the casual elegance and intimacy of a small ship
Your choice of large or small ship. Whether you prefer sailing aboard a large ship, or enjoy the more personal experience and camaraderie of a small ship, Princess has exotic sailings to match your interest. Among the Princess ships sailing to exotic destinations in 2010 and 2011 are all three of our small ships — Ocean Princess, Pacific Princess® and Royal Princess.
Returning favorites. Popular exotic sailings return, including the 16-day Southeast Asia & China sailing on Diamond Princess, relaxing 14-day Hawaiian Islands voyage roundtrip from Los Angeles on Golden Princess® and Sapphire Princess,® Australia & New Zealand sailingson Diamond Princess, Sun Princess® and Dawn Princess,® South America and Antarctica sailings on the
newly renovated Star Princess® and thrilling small-ship Amazon voyages on Pacific Princess.