Sunday, November 24, 2019

Zipping Over Boardwalk


Do you have the desire to fly over Boardwalk?

Who said cruising is boring or there's nothing to do on a cruise ship.  When I'm on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-Class ships, I prove those myths wrong every time.

After lunch at Park Cafe, there was still time before our opening session of the conference. There was no line at the Zip Line, so I gave my husband my loose jewelry and headed to get fitted for my brief ride across the Symphony of the Seas Boardwalk.

This wasn't my first rodeo, but after getting my harness on, I wasn't quite ready mentally to take that step off the platform. The staff said OK, go. I needed a moment and he suggested I sit down. Then off I went like Peter Pan. It was a great ride.

 Watch this video to see me zipping along.



Symphony of the Seas Playlist (click here)



@ChrisPappinMCC

Follow Us On


Sign-up for Exclusive Email Offers



Where have you explored? 

Gather your travel and food pics and join us every Wednesday night for the latest installment of #FoodTravelChat 

No comments: