Cruising has it all and then some. You can expect an all-inclusive experience on a cruise vacation. This means that almost everything is included at a fixed price that you are aware of in advance. Below is a list of amenities that are typically included in the cost of your cruise:
- Full meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Special children's menus are also available.
- Full buffet meals per day (breakfast, lunch and midnight)
- 24-hour room service on many ships.
- Access to all shipboard facilities, including casino, pool,
Jacuzzi, sauna, gym, on-board lectures, card rooms, and an extensive
array of interactive games, contests and more...
- Supervised children's activities offered on a daily basis.
- Spectacular entertainment including Broadway and Las Vegas-style shows, lounges, nightclubs, movies, dancing and so much more...
- Up close and personal visits to some of the world's most amazing destinations
What's in Store for YOU from Cruise Lines this Month?
Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) member lines have pulled out all the stops this month to introduce you to cruising. Working with your CLIA certified travel professional (I'm a certified) Master Cruise Counselor) you can take advantage of the right offer for you and your traveling companions from among the 26 member lines.
Watch this video to learn more about Plan a Cruise Month. Next we suggest that you explore our First Time Cruisers page to get answers to some of your burning questions. We'd be happy to have a lengthy conversation with you as well. We'd love to see you Fall in Love with Cruising.