Saturday, March 23, 2013
Celebrity 2014 Europe Deployment Changes
Europe & Mediterranean is completely refreshed with the added variety and new itineraries.
• 7 night round-trip Venice during peak summer late July & August on Celebrity Silhouette®.
• 7 night open jaw Mediterranean, combinable to 14, 21, 28 nights on Equinox during June & July.
• Increased open jaw long Mediterranean sailings between Venice & Barcelona on Celebrity EquinoxSM
• More cruises tied to events such as British Open and 70th anniversary of D-day.
• Return to the Holy Land, two sailings.
• New alternative itineraries in Scandinavia & Russia, as well as, Black Sea.
• Increased overnight in ports of call.
Celebrity Solstice® continues in Australia & New Zealand, but will include more variety in itineraries.
New San Francisco departures to Alaska on Celebrity Century®.
New options in Asia and Australia.
• Celebrity Millennium® extended Asia season going directly from Alaska to North Asia in the Fall.
Celebrity Century® deployed as incremental ship in Asia & Australia.
• Unique direct transpacific sailing from San Francisco to Sydney, stopping in Hawaii, Tahiti, and Fiji.
• Fall through mid January based in Sydney with voyages 7-12 nights calling upon South Pacific, Fiji, and Tasmania.
• Late Jan through March offering 14 night sailings round-trip from Singapore to new destinations in Myanmar, Philippines, and Malaysia.
• Finishes season in Northeast Asia with cruise to Japan & China.