|QM2 & Queen Elizabeth in Sydney Harbor Credit: Cunard Line|
|QM2 World Cruise 2012|
- Southampton to Southampton – 108 days
- Southampton to Dubai – 92 days
- Cape Town to Southampton – 93 days
- Begin your World voyage in New York with a Transatlantic crossing
without sailing the entire itinerary, we offer a selection of Liner and Segment Voyages —
shorter portions of the full voyage ranging from 15 to 77 days. These shorter voyages
are ideal for those with less time or an interest in a specific region. Choose to sail on a
Liner or Segment, and be a part of this awe-inspiring adventure.
- Explore exciting ports in South America, Africa, Australia, Asia, the Middle East and Europe
- Overnight stays in Cape Town, Dubai, and Hong Kong
- Guests may embark or disembark in New York by adding a Transatlantic Crossing to the beginning or end of their voyage.
|Queen Elizabeth World Cruise 2012|
QUEEN ELIZABETH embarks on this classic 107-day World Cruise voyage roundtrip from Southampton.
- Southampton to Southampton – 107 days
- Southampton to Dubai – 85 days
- New York to Southampton – 99 days
- San Francisco to Southampton – 82 days
If there’s a particular part of the world that interests you most, consider sailing a portion of
Queen Elizabeth's Full World Voyage on one of her Liner or Segment Voyages. Liner Voyages
range from 34 to 77 days, allowing you to join the grand celebration along spectacular routes
such as San Francisco to Singapore or Sydney to Dubai. For a smaller taste of the World Voyage
experience, enjoy a Segment Voyage of 12 to 24 days with departures from around the globe.
- Chart a course to destinations in Central America, the South Pacific, Australia, Asia, the Middle East and Europe
- Voyage features full transits of the Panama and Suez canals
- Overnight stays in New York, Sydney, and Hong Kong
- Guests may disembark in New York by adding a Transatlantic Crossing to the
end of voyages sailing to Southampton.