The transformation process involves an extended dry-dock period of about a month. When the ships re-emerge they are even better versions of the ships that guests love, complete with new dining venues, entertainment options, technology enhancements and more.
Oasis of the Seas ................. Newly enhanced and now sailing
Among the revitalizations and enhancements to the Vision-, Voyager- and Radiance-class ships throughout the next three years, will be:
- New Technology: Guests will enjoy pervasive Wi-Fi, interactive flat-panel televisions in staterooms, and electronic mustering.
- Digital Wayfinding Systems: Onboard activities, real time updates, customized directions and routing, as well as ship factoids will all be at guests' fingertips with new plasma and L CD touch screen signs prominently placed throughout each of the ships.
- Outdoor LED Video Walls: Oversized video screens will be installed on the pool decks to liven up outdoor entertainment and programming, day and night.
- Royal Babies and Tots Nursery: Safe, fun and interactive vacation environments will be available in nurseries designed for babies and tots ages six through 36 months.
- New Staterooms: New levels of accommodations, including staterooms ideal for families, will be added to suit a variety of guest needs and requirements.
Additional Dining Options:
- Chef's Table: An exclusive experience co-hosted by the Executive Chef and Sommelier for an intimate wine pairing dinner of five courses.
- Izumi: A pan-Asian cuisine restaurant featuring mouthwatering flavors and a sushi bar with hot-rock cooking.
- Chops Grille: Royal Caribbean's signature steakhouse featuring a menu of prime cuts prepared a la minute.
- Park Café: A casual dining venue featuring gourmet salads, sandwiches, soups and pastries.
- Rita's Cantina: A casual yet vibrant restaurant offering traditional Mexican fare, comprehensive selection of margaritas and live evening entertainment.
- Boardwalk Doghouse: A casual eatery for guest to enjoy a range of brats, links, wieners and dogs.