|Labadee, Haiti Royal Caribbean's Private Island Courtesy: RCI|
We previously reported that Royal Caribbean has one of its largest European Deployments to date in Europe this Summer and had planned to homeport Navigator of the Seas in Barcelona for the Winter, sailing a 14-day eastern Mediterranean itinerary, including calls in Egypt. Royal Caribbean announced plans to redeploy the ship to the Caribbean for Winter 2011-12.
Navigator of the Seas will now homeport in Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale), FL for the Winter 2011-12 Season. Itineraries are now open for sale.
- 14-night, trans-Atlantic itinerary from Rome to Port Everglades, FL (11/6)
- Five to Nine-Night Eastern & Western Caribbean Itineraries (starting 11/20)
- 6-Night Western: Grand Cayman, Historic Falmouth Port, and Labadee, Haiti
- 8-Night Eastern: St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Labadee, Haiti
- 7-Night Eastern: St. Maarten, San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Labadee, Haiti
- 7-Night Western: Grand Cayman, Historic Falmouth Port, Cozumel, Mexico and Labadee, Haiti
- 9-Night New Years cruise adds St. Thomas to 8-Night Eastern
- 15-night return cruise to Rome on April 14, 2012