Virtually travel around the world as you "Cruise with Chris" on her cruise journeys. Learn tips that will help you on YOUR next cruise vacation. Share YOUR experiences with readers. Escape, if only briefly, from reality as you put YOURSELF in these exotic destinations.
Combining 170 years of experience with the youngest, luxury fleet at sea - flagship Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and the soon-to-be-launched Queen Elizabeth - Cunard is pleased to announce its most extensive range of voyages to date, with a greater choice of itineraries, departure dates and overnight stays. Guests will have more opportunities to experience the new golden age of ocean travel with the classic traditions and legendary White Star Service for which Cunard is renowned.
The line's flagship, Queen Mary 2, will continue to offer extended Transatlantic Crossings between New York and Southampton, as well as to Hamburg; Queen Victoria will journey across the Atlantic for a second Americas season in early 2012; and new to the voyage schedule will be visits to the Holy Land aboard both Queen Victoria and the new Queen Elizabeth.
Legendary QUEEN MARY 2 Sailings
• 21 Transatlantic Crossings, plus extended voyages to and from Hamburg and five Grand Voyages roundtrip from New York.
• Seven explorations of Northern Europe and an Around the British Isles voyage - all sailing roundtrip from Southampton.
• Two voyages to the Atlantic Isles and Iberia.
• Enhanced 10-day Canada and New England sailing in the fall now featuring an overnight in Quebec, and a Fourth of July Getaway.
• Caribbean Celebration holiday voyage.
Regal QUEEN VICTORIA Voyages
• Five spectacular voyages based in the Mediterranean and visiting the best of the region including the Black Sea, Greek Isles, Egypt, and - new for 2011 - the Holy Land.
• Enhanced Northern Europe itineraries including overnight stays in St. Petersburg and a new Gallic Overture voyage.
• The celebrated QUEEN returns for her second Americas season in winter 2011/2012 including Panama Canal and Hawaii itineraries.
• Med, Canary Islands and Atlantic Isles roundtrip from Southampton are also available.
Adventures aboard the New QUEEN ELIZABETH
• New for 2011, a Voyage to the Holy Land, plus four Mediterranean voyages roundtrip from Southampton.
• Northern Europe itineraries include the Norwegian Fjords, the North Cape and two enhanced Baltic sailings that feature a full day and an overnight call in St Petersburg.
• Maiden Around the British Isles voyage.
• Two Iberian journeys and a Canary Islands voyage sailing roundtrip from Southampton.