• Same amazing service as traditional seating
• Same menu as traditional seating
• Still seated in the Main Dining Room
• Pre-paid gratuities are required to participate — this includes tips for your waiter, assistant waiter, dining room management, and all stateroom service.
• You have the choice to either dine with other guests or just with your own party
• Once Celebrity Select Dining is selected in the cruise booking, day by day reservations can be made pre-cruise online on celebritycruises.com
• Reservations are strongly encouraged in order to avoid a delay in seating, and can be made online pre-cruise up to 4 days prior to sailing, or onboard with the Maitre ‘d
• Only groups of 20 or less can be seated at one time
• Celebrity Select Dining is subject to availability
*Celebrity Select DiningSM is subject to availability, and gratuities must be prepaid in order to participate. Only groups of 20 or less can be seated at one time.