Thursday, July 23, 2009

Princess Cruises Exclusive Offers

Plan a wonderful Princess® escape today —
with great savings and exciting extras!


In preparation for my participation at the Streamwood Summer Celebration, I checked my inventory and found some fantastic offers on Princess Cruises that I wanted to share with my readers.

Receive up to $100 Onboard Credit
May also Include Wine and Photo Credit

Valid on Select Sailings

Have I perked your interest a little? You are probably wondering what destinations are included and what ships. What sail dates are included?

As you might imagine, the list is a little long for me to include all the details here, but I'll give you a sample of what I have to offer you as readers of my blog.

Select Alaska Sailings now thru September 2009 on Coral, Diamond, Golden, Island, and Pacific Princess

Select Australia/Circle Pacific on Dawn Princess in March/April 2010 and Diamond Princess in November 2009

Africa on Tahitian Princess October 18, 2009

Select Amazon Sailings December 2009 thru March 2010 on Royal Princess

Select Antarctica Sailings January - February 2010 on Star Princess

Additional destinations: British Isles, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Holy Land, Mediterranean, Mexico, New Zealand, North Cape/Scandinavia, Orient/Asia/Africa/Egypt, Pacific Coastal, Pacific/Sydney/Auckland, South America/Andes, Tahiti, Transatlantic

Did I hit on one or more of the destinations on your bucket list? I would imagine that I did. What's the catch you ask? Only two, there is limited availability as the cabins are part of block space in my inventory. You have to be flexible in your schedule to match up with one or more of the select sailings.

I encourage you to take advantage of these special offers. My only regret is that I can't go on all of them myself as the itineraries are really amazing.

Book by August 1st to also take advantage of my Summer Celebration One Week Sale

No comments: